View Profile TwilightNecrosis

That...

Was amazingly funny.
5/5 9/10

LAWLZ

British accents are awesome, or hilarious.
Never anywhere between.

Awesome!

Your shading is awe-inspiring!
The view changes at the beginning were kind of abrupt, but overall, an excellent combination of graphic and audial storytelling.
Well done!

9 Game Reviews

Hilarious and awesome. I didn't have to kill anyone on the last stage, which is kinda cool.

Cool concept.
However, the mouse controls are impossible on a laptop touchpad; you can't move and shoot simultaneously, which seems to be a prerequisite for survival.
Rework the coding, and you'll have a fun little timewaster.

razorMonkey responds:

Ouch, never thought about touchpad.
Bow gameplay is specific, not sure how to implement touchpad into it.
If I insert keyboard button for shooting, it will be very awkward keyboard/mouse combination. :(

Basically Mega Fantasy X: Tactics. XD

This is an excellent game, save for the excruciating bugs.
I can't shop in the store, because every spacebar hit triggers a new dialog, which obscures the buy screen. D'oh!
However, the first mission went very smoothly, and was a lot of fun to play.
Just quash some bugs, and I'll be very happy, and probably play this game several times through.

139 Audio Reviews

Killing it, bro.
Happy 10 years.
I remember when you hit the scene... good times, for sure.
Here's to 10 more!
\m/

350teric responds:

Thank you bro, I appreciate it a lot! :D

Killer, dude. I can hear some "Reign in Blood"-era Tom Araya vocals on this one... Fast, tuneless yelling about death, destruction and dismemberment. It sounds awesome in my head. :D
\m/

GoreBastard responds:

Yeah man!

I like the chord progressions and composition.
It would be better with real guitars... ;)
Link me to the final version when it comes out.

Razorrekker responds:

Hi! Unfortunately, I cannot play (nor do I have access to anyone who can play) real guitar, so I just try my best with what I can do electronically. I'll be sure to do that, thank you!

I'm a dude. I play guitar. I am metal to the core. Don't try to over-metal me. You will be annihilated.

31, Male